Sporty Allround-helmet feat. In-Mold-Technology, removable visor, 23 Airflow Vents and Flynet.
- 23 Air Vents
- The vent openings prevent heat from building up inside the
helmet and provide pleasant cooling.
- Inmold Tec
- IN-MOLD TECHNOLOGY describes a process which foams an
inner shell beneath the outer shell of a helmet under extreme
pressure and high temperature. The result is a total bond and
an extremely stable helmet structure with a very low weight.
With IN-MOLD helmets, protection against mechanical forces,
e.g., such as those generated by a fall onto a sharp or
pointed object, is signifi cantly greater than with helmets
constructed using point bonding.
- HI-EPS stands for „High Expanded Polystyrene“. The inner
shells of all IN-MOLD helmets are made of HI-EPS. It absorbs
the forces resulting from an impact to provide the wearer
with the greatest possible degree of protection. HI-EPS is a
material with particularly small pores. It consists of innumerable,
microscopic air pockets. It is these air pockets which
provide the protective effect. In addition, HI-EPS is not water
(read sweat) absorbent.
- Ceramic Shell
- CERAMIC is the designation of the exterior shell of all ALPINA helmets manufactured using the IN-MOLD process. This thin and lightweight CERAMIC material is extremely break- and scratchresistant and also UV-stable and antistatic.
- Run System
- This ALPINA adjustment system has become a classic, but one which is continually being optimized. Using the comfort adjustment knob, the helmet can be optimally adjusted to fi t any head size in a matter of seconds, using only one hand. Quick adjustment to take hairstyle, headgear or children‘s‘ growth spurts into account.
- The Y-CLIP brings the two straps together and fi xes them
comfortably under the ear. Easy opening and closing makes
adjustment to personal requirements child’s play.
- All ALPINA helmets are equipped with the ergonomically-shaped ERGOMATIC strap closure. The anti-twist, multistage automatic catch can be used single-handed and it cannot open in case of a fall. ERGOMATIC guarantees optimal safety for any requirement: easy to loosen when cycling uphill and quick to tighten downhill.
- Fly Net
- To protect the wearer‘s head from insects, the openings in the front are equipped with the special FLY NET mesh covering.
- Shield Protect
- The removable slide-in visor protects the face both from
splashing mud and from solar radiation.
- 265 g
Alpina PANOMA white-prosecco Helmets Shop 3WUiSWN9