The Cannondale Pro Cycling Team pros get our full Gore® Windstopper® jacket, and they say they like it. But they also have 5% body fat. Or less.
Espresso - A Different Kind of SpeedCastelli didn’t make it aero, so it’s not going to help you win the club training rides in January. What they did is include every creature comfort to help you get in as much training as you can stand over the winter. It’s cut a little looser than the race pieces. The full Gore® Windstopper® construction seals out the cold while offering the best available breathability, although Castelli did add chest ventilation zips for when you need even more. They brought new wrist and neck closures to improve these difficult areas, and you get three big pockets plus a zippered chest pocket.
- Castellis fullest-featured jacket for long cold-weather base rides
- Gore® Windstopper® X-Fast fabric is windproof and water repellent with 4-way stretch for freedom of movement
- Stretch inserts at shoulders for extra flexibility in aggressive riding position
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered ventilation openings on front that double as extra storage
- Soft double-layered collar to seal out drafts
- Full-length YKK® Vislon zipper
- 3 rear pockets
- Innovative CrossWrap lie-flat wrist closures
- Reflective piping around waist for 360° visibility
|Season:||Fall / Winter|
|Weight:||approx. 532 g|
Castelli Espresso - Jacket Jackets Shop TdGbVZId