Haglofs Heron Running Top
Haglofs have created the Heron top for active outdoor people. It has plenty of stretch and offers great moisture management and warmth. The half-length zipper keeps you cool during tough exertions.
The Haglofs Heron Running Top is developed with Pontetorto Tecnostretch which is a flat-knit 4-way stretch fleece fabric with a smooth, highly durable outer face and a brushed fleece grid backer which provides a higher warmth to weight ratio and next-to-skin comfort. The tight knit construction of the outer face gives better pilling resistance whilst the gradient profile of the inner to outer faces help wicks moisture away from the body.
The running top features a half-length front zipper for enhanced ventilation, with a soft chin guard to avoid chafing and discomfort, while the double layered collar adds stability and warmth. With the use of flatlock seams throughout the top, it optimises layering, prevents chafing and the offset shoulder and side seams provide maximum comfort when wearing a backpack.
- Pontetorto Tecnostrech - Provides 4-way stretch giving you full freedom of movement.
- Half Length Front Zipper - For added ventilation.
- Soft Chin Guard - For added comfort and reduces chafing.
- Double Layer Collar - Adds stability and warmth.
- Flatlock Seams - Optimises layering and prevents chafing.
- Offset Shoulder and Side Seams - For maximum comfort when wearing a backpack.
- Material - Pontetorto Technostretch, 92% polyester, 8% elastane, very elastic 4-way stretch fleece, with excellent wicking properties due to its constrution.
- Weight - 340 g (size L)
Haglofs Heron Running Top HGL60345532P