Helly Hansen HH Warm Freeze Women's 1/2 Zip Running Top
The best wool baselayer on the market. Combining the unique Lifa fibre technology next to skin to keep you dry, with a premium Merino wool exterior with superior insulating and wicking properties.
Developed to a professional level which enhances warmth and moisture management. HH Warm is a 2-layer construction combining Lifa Stay Dry Technology and 100% pure Merino wool, making it the ideal base layer for all activities in cold weather. Staying dry is important to stay warm and comfortable.
Perfect for professional level performance. The best moisture management system in the world. Lifa Stay Dry Technology is the driest, warmest and lightest synthetic fibre available. Used in fabric constructions perfected by Helly Hansen for more than 40 years, they believe this simply is the most efficient moisture management technology available for any activity. By using 100% fine Merino wool in a bi-component knit with Lifa fibres, or as a standalone first layer or a midlayer you will experience a sensation of wider temperature control, warmth and comfort during long excursions, cold climate, and stop-and-go activities. 100% fine Merino wool has unique features that make it the perfect supplement to Lifa Stay Dry Technology.
This non-itch, allergy neutral running top is constructed with flatlock seams which reduce the risk of irritation and discomfort, while the 1/2 zip opening at the front offers enhanced ventilation.
- HH Warm - 2-layer construction combining Lifa Stay Dry and 100% pure Merino wool.
- Lifa Stay Dry Technology - Driest, warmest and lightest synthetic fibre available.
- Pure Merino Wool - Experience a sensation of wider temperature control, warmth and comfort during long excursions, cold climate, and stop-and-go activities.
- Non-Itch - Ensures a comfortable fit.
- Allergy Neutral
- Flatlock Stitching - Reduces the risk of irritation.
- 1/2 Zip Opening - Offers ventilation.
- Weight - 215 g
Helly Hansen HH Warm Freeze Women's 1/2 Zip Running Top HEL48543928