Helly Hansen Vertex Stretch Midlayer Hooded Running and Outdoor Top
This Helly Hansen Vertex Stretch Midlayer Hooded Running and Outdoor Top is an essential technical fleece jacket for high-intensity pursuits.
The slickface fleece material offers air channels to the inside of the jacket to ensures air circulation and improved moisture management whilst a slimmer cut and light construction makes this top ideal for outdoor pursuits at increased speeds. A quick drying honeycomb fabric structure ensures you are as dry and as comfortable as possible wicking excess moisture and transferring it to the outer layers where it can be easily evaporated. Flatlock stitching reduces bulking as well as providing a chafe-free workout eliminating any chances of skin irritation or friction that could occur.
A Full YKK coil zip front opening allows for easy layering as well as provides ventilation when and if needed, whilst a YKK zipped chest pocket offers a safe and convenient storage space for any essential or valuable items. Elongated cuffs provide extra coverage to prevent weather entry whilst thumbholes prevent the sleeves from riding up the forearms during intense workouts.
- Air Channels - ensures air circulation.
- Slimmer Cut And Light Construction - Makes this top ideal for outdoor pursuits.
- Quick Drying Honeycomb Fabric Structure - Ensures you stay as dry and comfortable as possible.
- Flatlock Stitching - Reduces any chafing or irritation.
- Full YKK Coil Zip Front Opening - Allows for easy layering and provides ventilation when needed.
- YKK Zipped Chest Pocket - Offers a safe and convenient storage space for any essential or valuable items.
- Elongated Cuffs - Provide coverage and prevent weather entry.
- Thumbholes - Prevents the sleeves from riding up the arms.
Helly Hansen Vertex Stretch Midlayer Hooded Running and Outdoor Top - AW16 HEL51759899