Hoka Rocket MD Spikes
When HOKA's fastest athletes want a responsive rocket for middle distance track races, they turn to the Rocket MD. Designed for races from the 400m to the Mile.
Breathable Mesh Upper
The upper of the Rocket MD is made from a superbly breathable mesh upper which allowing cool air to flow into the shoe at the same time as releasing warmer air out of the shoe, keeping the foot as cool and comfortable as possible. Synthetic overlays have been added other the breathable mesh which help to offer a snug fit around the upper of the foot as well as to keep the foot securely in place, helping for a comfortable ear and to help prevent discomfort and injury.
Foam Midsole and Horse Shoe Plate Outsole
A Contoured Foam has been used to construct the midsole as it is superbly lightweight to keep the wearer feeling light on their feet and offers responsive cushioning, keeping the underneath of the foot comfortable during training sessions. The Rocker Horse Shoe Plate on the outsole is superbly lightweight an offers flexible traction while promoting a fast transition though the foots natural gait cycle. 4 Spike receptacles are built into the shoes outsole and include 4 removable spikes. The Asymmetrical Spike Plate is designed to dig deep into the corners of the track and optimize left hand turns. Flex grooves have been cut into the outsole which provide much needed forefoot flexibility to key areas along the foot.
- Breathable Mesh Upper - Provides a breathable environment, keeping the wearer cool and dry.
- Synthetic Overlays - Keep the upper snug to the foot.
- Contoured Foam - Provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Rocker Horse Shoe Plate - Provides lightweight, flexible traction while promoting a fast transition at toe off.
- Asymmetrical Spike Plate - Designed to dig deep into the corners of the track and optimize left hand turns.
- Weight - 124.5 g. (Size 8)
Hoka Rocket MD Spikes - SS17 - 40% Off HOK1013925CWT