This helmet has been created specifically for all-mountain riders, because you need some very specific features when you’re bombing downhill. First up: total protection. This comes from full rear coverage of the head. Plus our new Live Fit concept, enabled by XRD® foam, absorbs vibrations and cushions impacts like never before.
Next, total comfort for long rides. Again Live Fit is key – it instantly moulds to the shape of your head for a perfect individual fit and all-day comfort. The Crossmax Pro Pad provides progressive padding lined with our 37.5® fabric, which uses active particles to absorb heat from your head, wicking sweat away five times faster than traditional fabric. And with the Ergo Hold SL Retention system you can make tiny tweaks to your fit with one hand. Finally, the little details it takes a rider to notice – like a special fit for goggles designed to prevent fogging, and a visor with extra adjustability.
- Optimal protection
- Built with full rear coverage for all-round head protection
- The anti-mosquito mesh prevents mid-ride insect bites
- Pro fit and comfort
- The Live Fit technology delivers an adaptive fit, keeping the helmet comfortably positioned at all times
- The Ergo Hold SL Retention System offers optimal adjustability, comfort and head hold
- The 37.5™ fabric used on the padding uses active particles for maximum comfort
- Designed for endurance
- The helmet is designed to fit perfectly with googles, and prevent them from steaming up mid-ride
- An adjustable visor allows you to adapt your helmet for different riding conditions
- Details: Adjustable visor, Delivered with a replacement pad, 3 position adjustment system
Ergo Hold SL Retention System
A compact and lightweight system with optimal adjustability, comfort and head hold.
High-performance material with exceptional moisture management.
A wide band of breathable memory foam that instantly adapts to your head for a perfect personal fit and improved vibration absorption.
|Colour:||black / fiery red|
Mavic Crossmax Pro - Bike Helmet Helmets Shop a0WI2gTb