If you like a shiny appearances select the D-Alto mountain bike helmet.
It is an extemely light, well ventilated (due to 26 vents) and exeptionally secure fitting helmet with a lot of security features and settings for a perfect fit.
- In-Mold: The outer shell made of polycarbonate is fused together (under high heat and pressure) with the EPS granules of the helmet body. The ensuing combination of outer and inner shell is inseparable, which makes the helmet very lightweight and extremely stable.
- Ceramic: Outer shell of all In-Mold Alpina helmets, very stable and scratch resistant, UV-stable and anti-static.
- HI-EPS (High Expanded Polystyrol): Fine-pored material, which absorbs the energy upon an impact due to its air bubbles. HI-EPS ensures optimal protection despite extra thin walls and narrow helmet shapes.
- Edge Protect: A processing method in which it is ensured that In-Mold helmets have no sharp edges. The risk of injury when handling the helmet or at a crash is minimized.
- Run System Ergo+: This helmet adjustment system by Alpina offers two pressure distributing headrests, as well as the new, better-to-use adjustment wheel on the helmet back.
- Ergomatic: Proven buckle with push button and multistage catch.
- Y-Clip: This system guarantees an optimal fixation of the straps and allows very precise adjustment.
- Custom Fit: Different head shapes require a flexible adaptation system. In combination with the Run-Systems Custom Fit ensures a non-slip fit. The neckband can be tilted in several stages embraces the back of the head.
- Fly Net: The front ventilation openings are covered with a net-fabric to prevent insect bites.
- Antibacterial Interior: The helmpads prevent nucleation and odors and are characterized by excellent skin compatibility. They are removable and can be washed at 40°C.
Alpina D-Alto - MTB Helmet Helmets Shop k0Ock400