PROTECTS YOUR CRITICAL AREAS. An optimally balanced personal climate is hard to maintain in the winter. It can get very cold on the ski lift then way too warm on the descent. X-BIONIC® INVENT precisely supports your body's temperature regulation. The three-dimensional knit structure can hold an insulating layer of air on the body (blue in the illustration). In the activity phase, excess warmth can be dissipated quickly via the AirConditioning Channel® and the AirConditioningSpots.
X-Bionic Invent Long Sleeve Running Top
AirConditioning Channel® with ZERO-Insulation
Physiological studies have shown that the chest area is one of the optimal zones for swift and effective ventilation. The Zero-Insulation zones function like valves as a part of the Air-conditioning Channels.
Enables targeted insulation of individual body parts from a cold environment to protect the body from freezing in the winter. This is how optimized Iso-Pads retain more body heat, which is necessary to guarantee internal organ function and to protect body parts which are vulnerable to cooling.
The knitted fabric of the ExpansionRibs folds apart based on the accordion principle, ensuring that cold doesn't cool down the elbows. Even when sharply bent, the insulating effect is maintained through warm air stored in the interior. The flexibility of the ExpansionRibs and the elasticity of the yarn allow a frictionless freedom of movement.
The knee hollow perspires quickly and heavily. A fine, circular knitted fabric have been incorporated there. Perspiration dissipates and is pushed outward with the aid of body warmth without the risk of chilling.
MicroDiffuser On The Cuff
Precise ducts on the cuff create a highly comfortable band on the sleeve and let the moist, hot air escape.
Work like spacers and borders along the Air-Conditioning Channel for effective air circulation.
Traps perspiration before you start to feel it. Sweat is wicked away so it can evaporate using heat dynamics. A film of perspiration - too thin to be noticeable - is left behind to cool the skin.
MACROSPHERE™ System On The Chest And The Back
The amply sized MacroSphere System on the chest and the back provides for cooling without the risk of chilling. Cools when you sweat, and warms when you're cold.
Guarantees effective cooling. Highly effective evaporative cooling at the wrist occurs via a surface area that is four times larger. Venous blood flowing past is cooled and returned to the body.
Propripreceptors are sensory receptors found in joints and muscles. The control your position and the movement of your body in space. Neuromuscular reaction time of the stabilizing musculature is improved with the lightest touch of the ribbed structures on these spots. This actively ensures the balance and stability of your entire body.
Finely detailed ribbing provide for optimal fit of the underwear. With the ribbed structure and its material, the shirt fits closely against the body without constricting. This optimizes the functionality of the climate zones and guarantees a perfect fit.
- AirConditioning Channels - Functions like valves as a part of the Air-Conditioning.
- ISO-Pad - Protects the body from the cold outdoor temperatures.
- ExpansionRibs - Ensuring warmth to key areas, maintains flexibility and warmth.
- AirConditioning Spots - Cools down warmer areas without risk of chilling.
- MicroDiffuser On The Cuff - Creates a hioghly comfortable sleeve band to allow moisture and heat to escape when needed.
- Air Guides - For effective air circulation.
- SweatTraps - Traps sweat before you feel it and moves it away from the skin so it can be evaporated easily.
- MacroSphere System - Provides cooling without the risk of chill.
- Wallaby Structure - Highly effective evaporative cooling.
- ProPrio-Padding - Ensures stability and balance of the body.
- Fitting Ribs - Provides optimal fit for comfort without constriction.
X-Bionic Invent Long Sleeve Running Top - SS17 XBII020270W030