Skechers Go Run Forza 2 Running Shoes
Tackle the miles in the Skechers Go Run Forza 2 Running Shoes. Offering a lightweight and responsive ride with added support these shoes enhance your game to the next level.
Breathable Air Mesh Upper
The upper of the Go Run Forza 2 is constructed from a breathable mesh that allows air to permeate the entire footbed, ensuring you stay cool, dry and comfortable throughout your run. 3D printed synthetic overlays provide the upper with stability keeping your foot supported through the upper. The seamless minimal upper eliminates any chances of chafing or skin irritation providing you with a better experience whilst running, whilst toe, heel and side synthetic detailing provides extra stability.
5GEN Cushioned Midsole
The Skechers Go Run Forza 2 Running Shoes engages the wearer with a 5GEN midsole compound which actively works to absorb ground impact, reducing pressures upon the underfoot from a clean transition through to midstance. The 5GEN midsole features a high-density rubber compound that helps to prevent over-pronation offering a supportive transition for over-pronating runners.
The two-part outsole promotes a smooth transition for durability and traction. Soft, low-density rubber allows the shoes to grip to pretty much any surface wet or dry, whilst a high-density rubber is placed in high-wear areas of the shoe such as the heel to provide durability, allowing you to run at high intensities for longer.
- Breathable Air Mesh - Allows air to permeate the upper for superior ventilation.
- Synthetic Overlays - Add durability and support to the construction.
- Seamless Minimal Upper - Eliminates chances of skin irritation or chafing.
- 5GEN Cushioned Midsole - absorbs shock impact and provides a supportive transition through the gait cycle.
- Two-Part Outsole - Features low and high-density rubbers to provide the perfect balance of durability and traction.
- Offset - 8mm
- Weight - 10.6 oz (per shoe in a men's size 9)
Skechers Go Run Forza 2 Running Shoes - SS17 - 40% Off SKE54106CCTL