With a sock-like feel, this maximum cushion shoe synchronises to your unique shape for everyday bespoke comfort whether running, training, or simply styling it out.
Mizuno Synchro MX 2 Running Shoes
The upper of the Synchro MX 2 is made from a breathable AirMesh which offers a superbly stable and comfortable fit around the foot and allows cool air to flow into the shoe at the same time as allowing warm air to be released, keeping the inside of the shoe as cool, dry and comfortable as possible. A DynamotionFit has been used to construct the upper which works with your foot as it moves to allow for a safe and effective roll through the natural gait cycle. A Premium Removable Insock has been added inside the shoe to offer extra underfoot cushioning and comfort, ideal for longer runs.
A superbly lightweight midsole material known as U4ICX has been chosen for this shoe as it delivers stress-free cushioned rides with high rebound properties, as well as offering the wearer a superbly comfortable running experience.
The outer of the Synchro MX 2 is made from carbon rubber which offers durability, traction and a longer wear as it has been placed in key areas which receive more impact, making the shoe long lasting and reliable. The SmoothRide in the shoe helps to provide the smoothest ride possible as it helps to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition.
- AirMesh - Allows the shoe maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort of the upper.
- Dynamotion Fit - Provides a fit that moves the way you do, actively working with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
- Premium Insock - A high-grade removable insock for comfort and cushioning.
- U4ICX - For an energised, euphoric and super-comfortable run.
- X10 - Allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at the heel strike.
- SmoothRide - Minimises the rapid acceleration and declaration of the foot during transition.
- Weight - 295 g.
Mizuno Synchro MX 2 Running Shoes - SS17 - 41% Off MIZJ1GE171951