Reebok CrossFit Engineered Compression Top
CROSSFIT MUSCLE SUPPORT WITH AIRFLOW
Support. Breathability. Moisture Management. This compression top does it all. The bonded panels defy abrasion and the full mesh back breathes, while the bat wing back pattern won't inhibit your mobility.
The Reebok CrossFit Engineered Top is developed with polyester and elastane fabric for enhanced comfort and stretch. Designed as a compression fit, the top will snug to the body for muscle support and to ease stiffness. Equipped with Speedwick technology, it will help to wick sweat away from the body to help you stay cool and dry, while the full jacquard camo mesh back will help for extra ventilation and breathability. The top is designed with a back bat wing pattern for ease of mobility and has bonded forearm panels to resist abrasion. Lastly, to keep you smelling fresh in the gym, the top features an antimicrobial finish which helps prevents odours from occurring.
- Compression Fit - Fits snugly to the body for muscle support and to ease stiffness.
- Polyester / Elastane Fabric - For comfort and stretch.
- Speedwick Technology - Wicks sweat away from the body to help you stay cool and dry.
- Full Jacquard Camo Mesh Back - For enhanced ventilation and breathability.
- Back Bat Wing Pattern - For full freedom of movement.
- Bonded Forearm Panels - Resist abrasion.
- Antimicrobial Finish - Helps prevent odours, keeping you smelling fresh.
Reebok CrossFit Engineered Compression Top - SS17 REEB45167