Salming Miles Running Shoes
Built to withstand the wear and tear of long distance running on asphalt and tarmac running, The Salming Miles Running Shoe is both highly durable and comfortable. Featuring extra heel and forefoot cushioning, and the responsive Recoil midsole compound, you can get more miles on the clock without compromising your comfort.
The upper on the Salming Miles Running Shoe is made up of a combination of an Exoskeleton Structure and a two layer mesh design. The first layer is made from air mesh to enhance breathability and to create a comfortable, plush feel. The second layer is a thin net mesh that enables excellent water drainage and keeps out sand and gravel. An outer Exoskeleton construction eliminates friction and reduces the impact of the side forces in the soft part of the foot, especially underneath the foot, in order to create a safer, more comfortable ride.
Recoil is a newly developed compound, that provides superior cushioning and absorbs negative impact forces to release a higher energy rebound effect in the toe off phase. A roomy toe box also features provide a possibility for the forefoot to expand properly in the landing phase, making it more effective in a bio-mechanic perspective. A built in Torsion Efficiency Unit brings extra sturdiness to the shoe, while the Torsion Guide System assures that the shoe bends in exactly the right places to stimulate the foots natural lateral and forward movements. An Anatomical Heel Cup also adds minimal weight to your shoes, allowing an adaptive, transformable fit.
A new lightweight outsole made in Traction Outsole Control 66 (Toc66) features throughout. Toc66 has 8mm high lugs to provide the best possible grip on both wet and dry conditions, making this shoe perfect for use in all weather conditions. As well as this, it also provides excellent traction on gravel, rocks and roots making you ready to hit even the toughest of trails.
- Exoskeleton Upper - Eliminates friction and reduces impact of side forces.
- Two Layer Construction - Enhances breathability and water drainage.
- Recoil Midsole - Provides superior cushioning and absorbs negative impact.
- Toe Box - Allows forefoot to expand in the landing phase.
- Torsion Efficiency Unit - Brings extra sturdiness to the shoe.
- Torsion Guide System - Assures that the shoe bends in the right places to stimulate the foots natural movements.
- Anatomical Heel Cup - Adds minimal weight to your shoes allowing an adaptive, transformable fit.
- Toc66 Outsole - Lightweight outsole for excellent traction.
- 8mm Outsole Lugs - Provides the best possible grip on both wet and dry terrain.
- Weight - 327g
Salming Miles Running Shoes - SS17 - 10% Off SLM1287038