Salomon S-Lab Sense Ultra Trail Running Shoes
The ultra distance athlete's shoe. Developed with and for the elite. The S-LAB SENSE ULTRA strikes the balance between feel and protection.
The upper of the Salomon S-Lab Sense Ultra Unisex Trail Running Shoes is constructed with a quick drying mesh which ensures maximum ventilation to the feet, keeping them feeling cool and comfortable throughout a run. Fitted with the Sensifit system, it works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit, while Endofit uses is an internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and also improves feedback and foot wrapping. When you stretch to 100 miles, you need more protection under and around the foot. This shoe has the spirit of the S-LAB Sense 6, with more drop and more foam in the collar.
Designed with the Quicklace system which is a minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening, ensuring easy on and easy off of the shoe. Providing storage for the Quick Fit lacing system is the Lace Pocket.
Offering cushioning is the Ortholite sockliner which combines a specific Ortholite foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better-cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time and will provide a high level of breathability and moisture and odour control. The Dual-Density Compressed EVA is a high-quality foam that's responsible for cushioning the foot throughout the running session. It's long lasting, so it won't break down easily and it's also responsive and springy.
The Salomon S-Lab Sense Ultra is also equipped with EnergyCell+ which is a high rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return, while also delivering substantial cushioning and durability.
Premium Wet Traction Contagrip Outsole
For rock protection when out on loose terrains, Profeel Film which is located in the forefoot helps to protect the feet from rocks and other sharp objects. The outsole is fitted with OS Tendon which is a running construction that provides better rolling and a soft rebound, used for running shoes as well as for natural running and hiking shoes in different constructions. Developed with Premium Wet Traction Contagrip which is a durable rubber compound that covers the platform of the Salomon S-Lab Sense Ultra. This outsole will prevent the abrasive trails from causing damage to the underside of the shoe while providing maximum grip on wet, icy and smooth surfaces.
- Quick Drying Mesh - Ensures ventilation to the feet, keeping them feeling cool and dry.
- Sensifit System - Provides a precise and secure fit.
- Endofit - Designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and also improves feedback and foot wrapping.
- Quicklace System - Offers one-pull tightening.
- Lace Pocket - Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system.
- Ortholite Sockliner - Creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better-cushioned environment under the foot.
- Dual-Density Compressed EVA - A high-quality foam that's responsible for cushioning the foot.
- EnergyCell+ - Provides exceptional energy return, while also delivering substantial cushioning and durability.
- Profeel Film - Protects the feet from rocks and other sharp objects.
- OS Tendon - Provides better rolling and a soft rebound.
- Premium Wet Traction Contagrip - Offers maximum grip on wet, icy and smooth surfaces.
- Midsole Height - 26 mm / 18 mm
- Drop - 8 mm
- Weight - 275 g
Salomon S-Lab Sense Ultra Trail Running Shoes - AW17 - 10% Off SALL39325900