The Salomon X Ultra LTR GTX Trail Walking Shoe boasts a swathe of technologies that make it a comfortable all-round performer, including a fully waterproof GORE-TEX lining that keeps the foot dry, temperate and free from blisters.
A superb multi-day adventure hiking boot that combines trail running technology with an excellent fit and durable stability, ideal for dedicated hikers. This technical trail shoe utilises a mud guard and gusseted tongue to prevent loose debris and detritus from infiltrating the upper, whilst a stability chassis delivers additional protection, ideal for fast hiking on mixed terrain.
- GORE-TEX - A fully waterproof, breathable lining prevents water from infiltrating the shoe.
- Sensifit - Works to cradle the foot and provide a secure, precise fit.
- Strong Outsole - The Salomon 2D chassis provides excellent stability and cushioning underfoot.
- Nubuck Leather - A quality, full grain leather upper furnishes the shoe with superior durability and a premium finish.
- Quick Drying Breathable Mesh - Single layer open air mesh combines with an additional nylon layer to accommodate increased breathability and abrasion resistance.
- Contagrip Outsole - This non-marking outsole utilises a compound blend of varying hardnesses to yield an optimal blend of traction and durability.
- Advanced Chassis - Positioned between the outsole and midsole to maximise motion control, energy management and push through protection.
- Low-Cut Height - Helps encourage greater movement without compromising support.
- Textile Lining - Allows the shoe to breathe and dry quickly.
- Moulded EVA Midsole - Delivers lightweight, long term cushioning and stability.
- EVA Shaped Footbed - Provides excellent cushioning and anatomical support.
- OrthoLite Sockliner - Combines with a specific OrthoLite foam and an EVA heel cup to encourage a cooler, drier, healthier and better cushioned environment under the foot.
- Heel Foam - Improves comfort around heel area with better cushioning.
- Protective Rubber Toe Cap - Extends from the toe rand and envelopes the forefoot to protect one of the foot's more vulnerable regions from knocks and abrasions.
- Mud Guard - Surrounds the base of the shoe to protect it from abrasive mud materials.
- Lace Pocket - Located on the tongue and allows the wearer to tuck the laces away to prevent them catching on uneven terrain.
- Quicklace System - Enables the wearer to loosen, tighten, remove and put on the shoe with considerable ease.
Salomon X Ultra LTR GTX Trail Walking Shoes - AW17 - 10% Off SALL366996