Salomon X Ultra Trek Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoes
LIGHTWEIGHT, AGGRESSIVE GRIP AND PROTECTION FOR ALL YOUR FAST ADVENTURES
High top, lightweight performance and aggressive grip make the waterproof X-Ultra Trek GTX ideal for fast backpacking and day hikes in red terrain.
Upper - Gore-Tex Membrane/Full Nubuck leather
This red X Ultra Trek GTX Walking Boot from Salomon will battle any terrain in any weather. Constructed from a Nubuck Leather upper which in its own right provides a waterproof coating to diminish water entry for a comfortable, dry surrounding. Protecting that environment and integrated over, key placed anti-abrasion properties in the form of a Protective rubber toe/heel cap and Mud guard, fight of rocks and roots to protect the upper structure from wear and tear.
This coinsides with a gusseted tongue for additional protection from on coming debris while Support to the rear is shown within a heel strap, this helps stabilise the Achilles from heel strike through to transition. Working into the interior extra weather protection and waterproofing is engaged through a Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Membrane, this is guaranteed to keep you dry and offers an extended range of comfort. Engineered to be used during high output activities where superior waterproof protection and enhanced breathability are essential.
Midsole - Injected EVA compound
Taking on ground impact, an injected EVA compound midsole, reduces forces pushed upon the under foot for a smooth cushioned stride with parallel performance within the Die cut EVA ortholite insole for step-in cushioning. At the rear a merged Heel foam promotes a safe impact, absorbing ground force from heel strike.
The Midsole provides stability on uneven surfaces due to the support of a nylon molded shank, placed into the mid-foot section this engineering helps support and protect the foots arch from red terrains and un-wanted torsion. Working in unison with this, an Advanced Chassis System engages the full underfoot platform for enhanced stability and forefoot propulsion, firing you back out to the next transition.
Outsole - Contagrip
The base of the hiking boot implements a Nonmarking CONTAGRIP rubber outsole for reliable traction over varied terrain. Delivering optimal floor fighting grip on uneven surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use.
- Full nubuck leather - Durable waterproof upper.
- Protective rubber toe/heel cap - Anti-abrasion properties that fight of debris.
- Mud guard - Helps fight of rocks and root, reducing wear and tear.
- Gusseted tongue - Additional protection from debris.
- Heel strap - Helps stabilise the Achilles from heel strike through to transition.
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Membrane - Keep you dry on the interior and offers an extended range of comfort.
- Injected EVA compound - Reduces forces pushed upon the under fott for a cushioned stride.
- Die cut EVA ortholite insole - Step in comfort and cushioning.
- Heel foam - Helps stabilise the Achilles from heel impact strike through to transition.
- Advanced Chassis System - Engages the full underfoot platform for enhanced stability and forefoot propulsion.
- Molded shank - Protect the foots arch from red terrains and un-wanted torsion.
- Contagrip rubber compound - For reliable traction over varied terrain.
- Weight - 515g.
Salomon X Ultra Trek GTX Walking Boots - SS17 - 20% Off SALL37838600