The Saucony Hurricane ISO II
Engineered To Make You Want to Run
Unwavering support and unparalleled cushioning have helped push the Hurricane to legendary status. With the Hurricane ISO 2, a new ISOFIT upper cradles and guides the foot at every stride, while an EVERUN Landing Zone delivers shock attenuation and sets the foot up for an efficient transition. Go big on support and not weight in the brand new and updated Hurricane ISO 2.
Upper - ISOFIT™
A revolution in upper construction, the Saucony Hurricane ISO II Running Shoes feature intelligent upper engineering, designed to work with the mechanics of the the foot throughout the gait cycle to create one of the most dynamic and adaptable fits on the market. ISOFIT™. A plush, ultra soft inner sleeve crafted from a malleable air mesh, contours and cradles to the wearers foot, creating an almost sock like feel which guides the foot at every stride. Complimenting the design and technology of ISOFIT™ an open toe box construction enhanced the already plush feel and delivers superior comfort and control. Embedded into the interior, a rundry lining is placed to actively wick sweat away from the surface of the skin, keeping the wearer dry, cool and comfortable.
Midsole - PWRGRID+™
Creating a truly unique feel and experience Saucony have re engineered their PowerGrid™ technology, creating PWRGRID+™. By adding a Powerfoam material and integrating it with GRID™ technology, Saucony have created a system that effectively centres the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure. The PWRGRID+ platform’s increased stack heights deliver over 20% more cushioning and 15% more resiliency than the previous version, increasing versatility and prolonging the longevity of the shoes capabilities.
The re-engineered geometry and materials work with the runners stride, maintaining a smooth and fluid transition, for an unmatched ride. Binding the midfoot together and providing structural integrity the floating support cage cradles the midfoot; adapting to the foot’s size, shape and movement, allowing the shoe to respond to the individual runner’s gait throughout each stride. Working in concert with the re-engineered PWRGRID+ technology, EVERUN midfoot Landing Zone compound also delivers shock attenuation and sets the foot up for an efficient transition with guided alignment.
Outsole - TRI-FLEX
Saucony's TRI-FLEX outsole works with the EVERUN topsole for increased force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction. The traditional shank has been removed to save weight, replaced with foam for a cleaner transition. Complimenting the outsole design iBR+ is a supremely lightweight (33% more lightweight), yet highly durable outsole rubber that enhances the already formidable cushioning capabilities of the shoe. Completing the shoe XT-900 has been moulded to the outsole as well, offering exceptional traction capabilities and high wear properties that will fire you through your running regime.
- ISOFIT™ - A plush, ultra soft inner sleeve crafted from a malleable air mesh, contours to the wearers foot, creating a sock like feel.
- Floating Support Cage - Cradles the midfoot; adapting to the foot’s size, shape and movement, allowing the shoe to respond to the individual runner’s gait throughout each stride.
- Lightweight Support Frame - Provides the shoe with a locked in heel fit.
- Open Toe Box - Further enhances the plush feel, delivering superior comfort.
- Rundry lining - Collar lining material combines superior moisture wicking properties with a plush feel for comfort.
- PWRGRID+ - Effectively centres the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure. Providing 20% more cushioning.
- EVERUN Landing Zone - delivers shock attenuation and sets the foot up for an efficient transition with guided alignment.
- iBR+ - a supremely lightweight, yet highly durable outsole rubber that enhances the already formidable cushioning capabilities of the shoe.
- TRI-FLEX outsole works with the EVERUN topsole - For increased force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.
- Forefoot Stack Height - 22mm.
- Heel Stack Height - 30mm.
- 8mm Offset - Allows the body to stay in a more balanced and stable position through every stride.
- Weight - 306g.
Saucony Hurricane ISO 2 Running Shoes - 50% Off S2029-33