Saucony Zealot ISO 2 Running Shoes
The Saucony Zealot ISO 2 delivers maximum cushioning at a minimal weight with dynamic, foot-hing ISOFIT in a low-profile package to help push you further than ever before.
As part of the ISO-series, the Zealot features an ISOFIT upper. Designed with an ultra-soft inner crafted from malleable air mesh, the upper guarantees that air permeates the exterior, allowing ventilated air to cool the feet when temperatures rise. Add to that a floating support cage and the Zealot adapts to the contours of the wearer's feet, increasing the responsiveness of the shoe. Capitalising on the consumers' needs, a revolution in fit has been engineered with supreme breathability and pliability, made possible thanks to the Zealot ISO 2's innovative design.
FlexFilm technology is also incorporated into the upper to provide an exoskeletal support frame for unparalleled strength and comfort. FlexFilm is heat melded to the upper, which reduces the amount of stitching and creates a soft, almost seamless surface against the runner's foot. When the laces are tied, the FlexFilm overlays tighten to secure your foot in place and minimise any unwanted movement for an unbelievably stable run.
New for the Zealot ISO 2 is Saucony's Everun topsole cushioning. Everun cushioning is three times more durable than Saucony's standard cushioning and it delivers a greater energy return to put a spring in your step whilst you run. The cushioning is placed closer to your foot for increased responsiveness, and therefore provides a smoother transition through the gait cycle than this shoe's ancestors.
The Zealot ISO 2 also features a PWRGRID+ midsole, which offers 20% more cushioning than its predecessors. The optimised materials and geometry employed by Saucony work with the runner's stride to promote a more efficient run. The blend of the ISOFIT upper and PWRGRID+ midsole along with the 4mm offset allow the Zealot to perform immaculately over a wide range of distances. The Everun topsole and PWRGRID+ micsole work in unison to provide a stunning ride that will keep you comfortable no matter how far you run.
The updated outsole now features Saucony's Tri-Flex technology which delivers greater ground contact for unbelievable traction and flexibility. The outsole moves with the natural contours of your foot to provide wonderful comfort and a natural ride. The sole unit also features iBR+ technology, which is strategically placed in the areas where cushioning and response is paramount. 33% lighter in comparison to traditional blown rubber, iBR+ works to further amplify cushioning already afforded to the wearer. Finally the XT-900 carbon rubber compound has been strategically placed in high stress areas to offer exceptional traction and durability.
- Everun Topsole Technology - Provides exceptionally responsive cushioning with energy return properties.
- Tri-Flex Outsole Technology - Flexible outsole that provides unrivalled ground contact for greater traction and comfort.
- ISOFIT Upper - Combines an inner fit sleeve with a cradle overlay for a custom-feeling lockdown fit.
- FlexFilm - Provides an exoskeletal support frame for unparalleled strength and comfort.
- Heel Support - Adds structure and supports the heel.
- PWRGRID+ - Provides 20% more cushioning and better durability than previous versions.
- iBR+ - Supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances cushioning.
- XT-900 Carbon Rubber Outsole - Provides superb durability throughout the heel and rearfoot strikes respectively.
- Reflective Elements - Increase visibility in low level lighting.
- Weight - 269 grams.
- Offset - 4mm.
Saucony Zealot ISO 2 Running Shoes - SS17 - 40% Off S2031-45