Skins sport products are ground breaking, body moulded, gradient compression performance equipment with built in Bio Acceleration Technology which will enhance your performance in training, competition and recovery and give you an edge over your competition.
Skins wrap and support key muscle groups, which reduces vibration and helps maintain muscle alignment. The fabrics also draw moisture away from the skin, keeping you dry. SKINS also helps to regulate body temperature in both warm and cool conditions. Muscles warm up through enhanced circulation, and wicking helps to circulate air, keeping you cool... Basically Skins help to improve the supply of oxygen to activate muscles, enhancing natural performance and increasing the turnaround of metabolic waste and reducing the build up of lactic acid.
Introducing this unique Lady Bio A200 Compression Long Sleeve Top to be used during training, which incorporates a technology that has been tested on hundreds of real athletes using 3D body scanning and dynamic compression measuring techniques. This helped SKINS determine exactly where compression is needed for optimal circulation, injury prevention and maximum comfort.
GET YOUR BLOOD RACING!
1. Get Fitter | 2. Get Comfortable | 3. Keep The Style
1. Get Fitter:
This unique compression increases circulation, getting more oxygen to your muscles. This helps you get more from every workout, recover quicker and do it all again sooner!
2. Be Comfortable:
The precise fit ensures you'll be focused on what you're doing instead of adjusting your outfit.
3. Keep The Style:
Seam design gives you a leaner silhouette while feminie details add that touch of style.
- 200 fit and dynamic gradient compression - With this, you'll notice improved power, as well as less post-exercise muscle soreness.
- Biomechanically placed Memory MX fabric - over the spine and around the scapula and obliques provides constant, controlled compression and unrestricted movement to help you to avoid the type of muscle damage you sustain in action, but only notice when you cool down.
- Fast wicking technology - transports moisture away from the skin and helps regulate body temperature. Permanent antimicrobial treatment and UPF 50+ provides all round protection. A hem gripper keeps the shirt in place as you race around.
- Dynamic gradient compression - delivers more oxygen filled blood to active muscles to increase power and stamina
- Warp knit construction - has a 'float line' between loops to aid moisture management. Multiple yarns are used for added strength and to eliminate running if the fabric is torn.
- 50+ UPF Protection - UPF offers protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays from the Sun.
- Permanent antimicrobial treatment - helps to keep the garment free from odor and sweat for those hard, rigorous training sessions.
- * NEW: Removal of the centre front seams - to enhance comfort and give less chance for chaffing.
Skins were looking for a way to help athletes go even further, do even more and keep going for longer, they set out to perfect and refine compression techniques used in SKIN garments.
This Lady Bio A200 compression long sleeve top's benefits are:
- Compression - Improves your performance.
- SkinFit - Fits comfortably based on your BMI.
- SkinMuscle+ - Reduces risk of injury.
- SkinDry - Wicks moisture to keep you dry.
- SkinTemp - Keeps you warm when it's cool and cool when it's warm.
- SkinUVblock - UPF ratings at 50+ keeping you well protected from exposing to sunlight.
If the compression level is to high it can restrict the blood flow to the muscles. If it is too low it won't provide any benefit to the athlete. SKINS engineered gradient compression ensures the correct level of compression and ensures the right amount of oxygen is supplied to the muscles.Manufacturer product code - SKIZB99610059063
Skins Bio A200 Women's Compression Running Top SKIZB99610059063