Skins DNAmic Long Sleeve Compression Top
Exquisite craftsmanship and technical innovation: Introducing the DNAmic range.
Take your training up a notch in the Skins DNAmic Long Sleeve Top. Built to reduce upper body muscle fatigue by providing compressive support to your core, back, shoulders and arms, you can pump up your power and intensity in the knowledge that your muscles are fully supported. A functional design combined with 50+ UV protection and moisture wicking technology means the DNAmic Long Sleeve Top is built for a comfortable work out - indoors or out.
The Skins DNAmic Long Sleeve Compression Top is a high performance, multi-sport compression garment that improves venous return and stimulates higher oxygen delivery to working muscles. The increased amounts of oxygen delivered to active muscles helps to reduce lactic-acid build-up, which in turn helps you to train for longer and reduces your recovery times between exercises. Skins recognise that all muscle groups require differing conditions for high performance. This has informed their garment designs, and has birthed Skins Gradient Compression technology. This garment features Gradient Compression technology, and as a result it exerts different levels of compression on differing muscle groups in order to optimise their performance. The garment uniquely wraps and supports your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, decreased soft tissue damage and reduced soreness after exercise.
The DNAmic Long Sleeve Compression Top also features Skins' moisture management system which keeps you dry whilst training. Every fabric utilised in the construction of this garment helps it to wick moisture away from the skin, leaving your body in the optimum conditions for high performance. Mesh panels also feature down the sides of the garment and underneath the arms to provide additional ventilation for a cool training session. Additionally, the garment provides 50+ UV protection, meaning that you can get out and train hard in your DNAmic top without worrying about sun related risks.
The fabric used within the compression top is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns mixed with Spandex to give superior performance and a form hing fit. The Spandex works in tandem with the garment's ergonomic fit to create a top which accommodates the wearer's full range of motion with perfectly controlled compression. The materials are stitched together using flatlock seams, therefore eradicating the risk of chafing and providing an extremely comfortable fit. The inclusion of silicone piping around the bottom hem grips the wearer's hips to hold the garment in place and therefore optimise its performance.
The Skins DNAmic Long Sleeve Compression Top utilises Skins' unique sizing system. This is based on Skins' unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of Gradient Compression if your Skins fits you properly. When the fitting is secure to the body it allows the garment to work effectively for greater muscle focus and targeted compression. For more information visit: www.skins.net/uk/size-guide/.
- Dynamic Gradient Compression - Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time.
- Moisture Management System - Wicks moisture away from the wearer's skin to create the optimum conditions for high performance.
- Muscle Focus - Unique wrapping system employed to enhance performance whilst simultaneously working to lessen soft tissue damage and soreness.
- Warp Knit - The spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression.
- 50+ UV Protection - Provides protection against the sun's harmful rays.
- Skin Fit - Unique sizing system is based on Skins' unique Body Mass Index (BMI)/anthropometrical algorithm for a close, comfortable fit.
- Flatlock Seams and Soft Material Composition - Eradicates irritation for a comfortable fit.
- Silicone Piping - Located at the bottom hem; holds the garment in place to optimise performance.
- Material Composition - Body: 76% nylon, 24% elastane; Mesh: 70% nylon, 30% elastane.
Skins DNAmic Long-Sleeve Compression Top SKIDA99050059214