Under Armour Coldgear Armour Compression Crew Top
Break away from the Cold
Engaging ColdGear technology within the UA Crew keeps the wearer warm whilst the compression element works to increase blood flow around key muscle areas.
Implementing Under Armours' proprietary warming technology, the Compression Crew makes best of ColdGear technology ensuring the wearer remains dully warm and dry. Through utilising an incredibly warm brushed fabric, the wearer is able to experience warmth generated from all extremities of the top. Add to that UAs' signature moisture transport system and the top soon relieves the wearer of excess moisture.
The 4-way stretch fabrication employed by UA allows the wearer to achieve an unencumbered range of motion. Whilst a flat-lock seam construction prevents potential irritation through defeating chafing, with anti-odour technology completing the piece, quelling the spread of odour-carrying bacteria.
Lastly the top is formed with a Compression Ultra-tight, second skin fit. This engineering gives benefits of wearing compression garments by helping relieve pain from muscle stiffness and soreness, Reducing the time taken for muscles to repair themselves and when the right amount of compression is used (will vary depending on body area, typically in the range of 10 to 25 mmHg), improving venous return and oxygenation to working muscles.
- ColdGear Technology - Keeps you warm, dry and light.
- Brushed Interior - Incredibly warm with a slick, fast-drying exterior.
- Moisture Transport System - Wicks sweat away from the body keeping you comfortable and dry.
- 4-Way Stretch Fabrication - Permits a full range of motion.
- Anti-odour Technology - Prevents the growth of odour-causing microbes.
- Flatlock Seam Construction - Eliminates chafing and consequent irritation.
- Compression Fit - Ultra-tight, second-skin fit provides support and increases blood circulation.
- Composition - 200g Polyester/Elastane.
Under Armour Coldgear Armour Compression Crew Running Top - SS17 UND1265650100