- Waterproof, windproof and very breathable
- Lightweight and small pack size, hi-stretch
- Eco-friendly manufactured primary material
- 2.5-layer jacket
- Articulated sleeves
- Slim, sportive cut
- Low cut back
- Gripper at hem
- With pack bag
- Inner front flap with chin guard at the collar
- 1 chest pocket with water resistant zip
- Water resistant front zip
- Reflective elements on the front and back
- Back length (in size medium): 76 cm
- Weight: 215 g
Ceplex Advanced is a top-quality membrane - permanently waterproof, breathable and windproof. It has a min. water column of 15,000 m (JIS L 1092 B). This membrane is 100% PTFE-free.
FAIR WEAR FOUNDATION
We strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF) and we are committed to continuously improve working conditions at all of our production facilities. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE has achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
bluesign® approved fabricbluesign® is the world's most stringent standard for environment, consumer and workforce protection. All environment-relevant production aspects are assessed and permanently optimized: materials, energy, water, water and air emissions, noise levels, waste, handling of hazardous substances. Products made at least 90% of bluesign® certified materials are marked as "bluesign® approved fabric".
|Purpose:||Road Bike, MTB|
Vaude Sky Fly Jacket III - Rain Jacket Jackets Shop 69Ra2dKT