Get a grip and lighten up with the Hiker.
Upper - Hydrophobic Mesh
Power through the forest and get to grips with the ground beneath with Vivobarefoot's Women's Hiker boot. Enforcing a Hydroponic mesh upper with sealed seams that provides full foot breathability and weather protection, letting air permeate the interior to keep the foot cool and sweat free while also engaging Hydroguard, waterproof properties that diminish water entry for a dry internal surrounding.
Protecting the upper mesh, synthetic overlays cover and provide a stabilised fitting which acts upon torsion to reduce twist and turns, while still maintaining its shape. Coinciding with the overlays, anti abrasion security is given at the forefoot and rear heel, these engage rocks and roots to eliminate there effects from causing wear and tear to the subtle fabric.
Giving cushioning capability's, a padded collar with extra padding in the tongue, soften your stride and give additional support to the ankle on a variety of sharp, uneven surface with an interior removable thermal insole for added cushioning and heat retaining quality's or removable for full sensory feedback.
Standard lace up closure with fabricated eyelets.
Outsole - V.TREK
The outsole for the Hiker is constructed from Vivobarefoot's patented puncture resistant compound, which is risen from medial to lateral, supporting the midfoot section from oncoming debris. It also encoporates Multi-directional 'V-teeth' for the steepest, muddiest, wettest terrains. This hard hitting outsole prepares you with the Ultimate off-road traction and sensory feedback (proprioception).
With 200,000 nerve endings, 33 major muscles, 28 bones, 19 ligaments; the human foot is a biomechanical masterpiece.
No heel, no midsole, no arch support, no gimmicks! VIVOBAREFOOT helps encourages us to move as million years of evolution intended - barefoot. The VIVOBAREFOOT difference is in the sole. They make a series of constructions specifically designed for varying elements, terrains, and activities.
Many experts believe the shoes we wear not only cast the foot in a protective form, but can also weaken our foot and leg muscles, leaving them underdeveloped and more prone to injury. And while there are many occasions where traditional footwear is essential for protection, safety, and security, it is equally important to stimulate and exercise our feet in a more natural state on a regular basis.
- Hydroponic mesh upper with sealed seams - Provides a waterproof structure that does not pass on breathability.
- Synthetic overlays - Stabilise's the upper structure from torsion.
- anti-abrasion toe cap and heel counter - Fights of debris from rocks and roots.
- Padded collar and tongue - Optimal Cushioning for the foot and ankle.
- Thermal insole - Retains heat to keep you warm with cushioning aspects.
- Lace closure - Supported by fabric eyelets and a fabric cable design.
- Vivobarefoot's patented puncture resistant outsole - Strong and durable rubber compound that provides full sensory feedback.
- Multi-directional 'V-teeth' - For reliable traction on uneven surfaces.
- 100% Vegan
VivoBarefoot Hiker Women's Walking Shoes - 50% Off VIV20005601