Merrell Moab FST Gore-Tex Women's Walking Shoes
FIT + SUPERIOR TRACTION
All-day comfort in uncomfortable places with the same great out-of-the-box fit you expect from Moab, the FST Low has updated athletic styling and a lighter midsole.
Mesh and TPU/GORE-TEX Upper
The GORE-TEX membrane is an extremely thin layer of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE) placed on the interior lining. It has over 9 billion pores per square inch. It's these pores that give the GORE-TEX fabric its Waterproof yet breathable characteristics.
The Moab FST Shoe from Merrell is a sturdy hiking shoe that utilises a highly breathable upper to ensure excellent comfort in warm environments. The mesh composition spreading across the shoe actively allows fresh air to permeate the interior footbed for reliable ventilation to the feet. While this offers a healthy environment for your foot, TPU overlays are added around the forefoot and extending to the midsection for added strength.
The synthetic support acts upon torsion to help maintain the shape and form of the shoe's construction, leading up to the eyelets it wraps and cradles the foot in place. Providing a lock-down fit and feel the material is conformed to the foot for key security and an optimal fit through the trails.
The upper also feature's a traditional lace closure, which further locks the foot in place. A bellows tongue which wraps at the ankle to help keeps debris out and on the interior environment, a breathable mesh lining further provides ventilation and key sweat-wicking capabilities.
M Select FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed
Equipped with Merrell M-Select FIT.ECO which is a blended EVA which fits the contours of the foot to provide maximum comfort while it is also treated with organic odour control to ensure a fresh environment for the feet. Fitted with a Merrell Air Cushion which offers the best of both worlds - the cushioning you need for all day comfort and the control you need for support in all kinds of terrain.
They've been engineered so that each step provides compression necessary to absorb up to four times the body's weight, with a pronounced heel cup keeping the foot centered for greater stability. With a molded nylon arch shank, it provides stiffness under the arch which makes the middle portion of the shoe more resistant to torsion and flexion.
Vibram MegaGrip outsole
Vibram Megagrip with 5mm lug depth has been developed for a user who encounters slippery surfaces. Vibram megagrip is suitable for trekking, multi-sport, as well as all-season hiking and travel. It offers an incomparable combination of grip and durability which helps define Vibram Megagrip as the ideal high-performance rubber compound for extremely demanding activities.
- Mesh and TPU upper - Breathable and supportive.
- GORE-TEX waterproof membrane - Repels moisture and enhances breathability for all activities.
- Traditional lace closure - Secures the foot in place.
- Bellows tongue - Keeps debris out.
- Breathable mesh lining - Provides ventilation and sweat wicking performance.
- Merrell M Select FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control - Underfoot cushioning with long lasting freshness.
- Merrell air cushion in the heel - Absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Molded nylon arch shank - Provides torsional support.
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole - Provides the best combination of stickiness and durability for sure traction on both wet and dry surfaces .
- 5 mm lug depth
- Weight - 1544g (full pair).
Merrell Moab FST Gore-Tex Women's Walking Shoes - AW17 - 20% Off MERJ37158