Salomon X Ultra LTR Gore-Tex Women's Walking Shoes
TRAILRUNNING TECHNOLOGIES ADAPTED TO HIKING
This premium, technical hiking shoe combines a red leather upper and the climate comfort of GORE-TEX for trail readiness and global style. Women's specific last.
Upper - PU Coated leather/Gore-tex
Salomon X Ultra LTR Gore-Tex Walking Shoes consists of a waterproof PU coated leather upper with the water-resistant textile that provides an external environment to keep you dry and comfortable whatever weather you decide to go out in. The nubuck leather conforms to the foot with ease, through this integration the material wraps and cradles the foot, locking it in place to create a closer fit and more efficient natural stride.
The durable and weather proof construction battles with water diminishing effects that work alongside a tough and dependable GORE-TEX extended comfort membrane, this highly breathable layer guarantees to keep the foot dry internally while allowing moisture vapour to escape, through sweat-wicking capabilities.
Protecting the outer framework, key anti-abrasion properties in the form of a protective synthetic toe cap and heel guard with extended Mudguard, all coincide to provide a secure structure that battles through rocks and root, reducing unwanted debris for causing wear and tear. At the rear, extra protection is provided in the form of an integrated heel strap which stabilises the Achilles through transition for additional subtle support.
The X Ultra LTR is formed with a low-cut profile for freedom to move and protection while also featuring a gusseted tongue, where the material bridge connects tongue to the upper, further eliminating debris from entering the shoe. Finally, a Quick lace system is put in place to provide Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
Midsole - Injected EVA
Taking on ground impact, an injected EVA compound midsole, reduces forces pushed upon the underfoot for a smooth cushioned stride with parallel performance within the Die-cut EVA ortholite insole for step-in cushioning. At the rear a merged Heel foam promotes a safe impact, absorbing ground force from heel strike which them powers and propels you through to your next step.
The midsole platform also feature's Salomon's lightweight advanced chassis and midfoot shank, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes motion control, energy management and push through protection for an efficient, stable and responsive ride.
Outsole - Contagrip
The base of the X Ultra LTR hiking shoe implements a Nonmarking CONTAGRIP rubber outsole for reliable traction over varied terrain. Delivering optimal floor fighting grip on uneven surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use.
- PU Coated leather - Durable and supportive construction.
- Low-cut profile - For freedom of movement.
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Membrane - Keep you dry on the interior and offers an extended range of comfort.
- Gusseted tongue - Additional protection from debris.
- Quicklace system - Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Heel strap - Helps stabilise the Achilles from heel strike through to transition.
- Protective rubber toe - Anti-abrasion properties that fight of debris.
- Mud guard - Helps fight of rocks and root, reducing wear and tear.
- Injected EVA compound - Reduces forces pushed upon the under fott for a cushioned stride.
- Heel foam - Helps stabilise the Achilles from heel impact strike through to transition.
- Die cut EVA ortholite insole - Step in comfort and cushioning.
- Molded shank - Provides torsional attributes.
- Advanced chassis - Placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes motion control, energy management and push through protection for an efficient, stable and responsive ride.
- Contagrip rubber compound - For reliable traction over varied terrain.
- Weight - 390g
Salomon X Ultra LTR Gore-Tex Women's Walking Shoes - SS17 - 20% Off SALL39040300