X-Bionic Trekking Summerlight Short Sleeved Women's Running T-Shirt
TECHNOLOGY: REMARKABLY HUGE. WEIGHT: IMPRESSIVELY SMALL. The tougher the path and the higher the temperatures, the lighter your shirt should be and the more technique it should help you with. This is the path the Trekking Light Series has without compromise taken and, with that, has set a new standard in technical apparel. The X-Bionic developers integrated into this shirt all the needed details: the 3D BionicSphere System, AirDuct Pads, and AirConditioning Channel. The result? A masterpiece in technological comfort with unforgettable beauty.
Without giving the body the impression that it is getting cold, fresh air from the 3D BionicSphere System in the chest area cools down the body temperature. The air is tempered inside the ducts, working like a sluice. Hot, moist air is disposed of using the dynamics of body warmth and then replaced with new fresh air. Also located on the back which guarantees effective ventilation so moisture is quickly wicked and transported away. No sweat means insulating air pockets in the wavelike structure protect against the cold. Lastly, the sweat of the lower back area is conducted through the 3D-BionicSphere System to the tailbone for evaporation. The SweatTraps on the lower back are targeted specifically at catching sweat flowing toward the buttocks. This first phase, which often leads to friction sores, is interrupted before it can even begin.
The AirDuct ShoulderPads are three-dimensional woven pads which are positioned where the pack straps sit against your shoulders. The AirDuct Pads disperse the pressure over a wide area. At the same time, the pads are woven so that this sweat-intensive area is effectively ventilated and cooled. When you rest, the air trapped in the 5mm thick chambers acts as insulation. The AirDuct HipPads effectively spreads the pressure of the hip belt of your backpack, ensuring maximum comfort.
The Air-Conditioning Channel is a ventilation system of channels that flow around the body, continuously carrying away moisture and warmth. It allows air to flow to body regions not normally accessible by fresh air circulation. Also fitted with SweatTraps which trap perspiration before you start to feel it. Sweat is wicked away so it can evaporate using heat dynamics. A film of perspiration - too thin to be noticeable - is left behind to cool the skin. Lastly, with the use of X-Impact Technology, it provides better performance due to graduated compression that reduces muscles oscillations, supports muscles and joints and optimises nutrient supply.
- 3D BionicSphere System In The Chest Area - Cools down the body temperature.
- 3D BionicSphere On The Back - Gurantees effective ventilation so moisture is quickly wicked and transported away.
- 3D BionicSphere At The Tailbone - Uses the SweatTraps which targets sweat flowing towards the buttocks.
- AirDuct ShoulderPads - Disperses the pressure over a wide area.
- AirDucts HipPads - Effectively ventilated pads that spread the pressure of the hip belt of your backpack.
- SweatTraps - Sweat is wicked away so it can evaporate using heat dynamics.
- Air-Conditioning Channel - Carries away moisture and warmth.
- X-Impact Technology - Better performance due to graduated compression that reduces muscle oscillations, supports muscle and joints and optimises nutrient supply.
- Compression - Mid compression.
- Insulation - Cool.
X-Bionic Trekking Summerlight Short Sleeved Women's Running T-Shirt - SS17 XBII020252B014