Zamberlan 230 SH Crosser Plus GTX Walking Boots
Ideal for those excursions when you want a light and responsive boot, but need stability and protection. Designed to provide maximum comfort and performance during all your hikes and treks, the Crosser Plus GTX RR is constructed with the latest technology and multiple technical details.
The upper of the Zamberlan 230 SH Crosser Plus GTX Walking Boots is constructed with Cordura with Kevlar and microinjection TPU reinforcements for top resistance and durability. Cordura is a classic fabric which provides red durable performance which features enhanced tear and abrasion resistance qualities. Additionally, the upper also features RRS which is a special reinforcement applied using an exclusive technical method developed by Zamberlan.
To keep your feet protected whatever the weather, the 230 SH Crosser Plus features a Gore-Tex membrane which is an extremely thin layer of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE). It has over 9 billion pores per square in and it's these pores that give the Gore-Tex fabric its characteristics. The microscopic pores of the membrane are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, which means that no rain can penetrate it. This is what makes the Gore-Tex membrane waterproof. With a plush tongue and collar, it ensures added comfort, while the tongue and heel pulls offer easy on and off action of the shoe. Lastly, the upper features a reinforced toe for added protection on loose, rocky trails.
Zamberlam Air System Midsole
The 230 SH Crosser Plus GTX is equipped with a dual-density EVA midsole which provides lightweight cushioning to the wearer. Equipped Z.A.S (Zamberlan Air System), which is special construction and design method, combined with the best components to optimise comfort and breathability. Lastly, the midsole is fitted with ZCS which uses different types of shock absorbing materials with high cushioning and stabilising effects, while the Zamberlan modular flex shank offers excellent support and stability while out on various terrain.
Fitted with a Vibram rubber outsole, it offers high-performance with maximum power and stability while on the trail. The Zamberlan Vibram speed hiking outsole is equipped with V-shaped lugs which allow you to confidently scramble up rocky ridges and maintain good traction in wet conditions. With a professional climbing specific last (ZPC), highly asymmetrical shoe enhances performances in extreme technical climbs and for most demanding and sophisticated climbing techniques.
- Cordura With Kevlar and Micro Injection TPU Reinforcements - For top resistance and durability.
- RRS - Special reinforcement applied using an exclusive technical method.
- GORE-TEX - A fully waterproof, breathable lining prevents the elements from infiltrating the shoe.
- Plush Tongue and Collar - Offers enhanced comfort.
- Tongue and Heel Pulls - For easy on and off.
- Reinforced Toe - For added protection.
- Dual-Density EVA - Provides lightweight cushioning.
- Z.A.S (Zamberlan Air System) - Optimise comfort and breathability.
- ZCS - Uses different types of shock absorbing materials with high cushioning and stabilising effects.
- Modular Flex Shank - Offers excellent support and stability.
- Vibram Sole - A world leading performance rubber sole which delivers excellent "foot feel" without compromising abrasion resistance.
- ZPC Last - Highly symmetrical shoe enhances performances in extreme technical climbs.
Zamberlan 230 SH Crosser Plus GTX Walking Boots - 50% Off ZAM0230CM0GRG